Nine community cohorts from the Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Richmond, and San Francisco Federal Reserve Districts are participating in the 2021 ROC Cohort Program. Community cohorts are learning to frame, contextualize, and organize around equitable small business recovery and supports for small business owners of color in their community.
The 2021 program launches in late June 2021. Please check back for recordings and resources on small business equity, including:
- Racial equity in the COVID-19 pandemic recovery
- Financing and access to quality credit for small business owners of color
- Building strong, equitable commercial corridors and regional economies
- Small business ownership as household and community wealth building
- Supporting transitions from sole proprietorships to community employers
Information and sample training sessions from the 2020 ROC Cohort Program can be found here.