The Philadelphia Fed designed the Reinventing Our Communities (ROC) Cohort Program to encourage strong local economies by helping communities across the U.S. address structural racism and barriers to economic mobility. Cohorts are groups of cross-sector community leaders who participate in workshops and peer learning that allow them to gain skills and create a tailored racial equity plan to address local challenges.
Explore Previous Cohort Programs
The ROC Cohort program has worked with 28 communities from 15 states on local challenges related to jobs, housing, a small business recovery, and more. Review presentations, session recordings, and other resources.
- The 2022 program focused on workforce equity.
- The 2021 program focused on an equitable small business recovery.
- The 2020 program explored an array of topics, including housing, jobs, and wealth equity, through the lens of racial equity.
- How an Inclusive Small Business Recovery Can Bolster Local Economies
- A Small Business Ecosystem That Works for Everyone