Historical Data Files for the Survey of Professional Forecasters
Click on the desired variable name to go to a separate page for data downloads.
New File Format
Note that on May 12, 2017, the data files were changed to a different format and now have a .xlsx extension instead of .xls.
U.S. Business Indicators
Real GDP and Its Components
CPI and PCE Inflation
Long-term Inflation Forecasts
Additional Long-term Forecasts
Probability on Ranges
Probability of Decline in Real GNP/GDP
Variables created from the Survey of Professional Forecasters by the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Yield Spreads
- Forward Inflation Rates
- Real Interest Rates (3-Month Treasury Bills)
- Deflated by Inflation in GDP Price Index
- Deflated by CPI Inflation
- Deflated by Core CPI Inflation
- Deflated by PCE Inflation
- Deflated by Core PCE Inflation
Return to the main page for the Survey of Professional Forecasters.