Economic Advisor and Economist
Phone: (215) 574-6155
Fax: (215) 574-4303
Send an e-mail to Andrew Hertzberg
- “Screening on Loan Terms: Evidence from Maturity Choice in Consumer Credit,” with Andres Liberman and Daniel Paravisini, Review of Financial Studies, 31 (2018), pp. 3532–3567.
- “A Theory of Disclosure in Speculative Markets,” Management Science, 64 (2018), pp. 5461–5959.
- “Time-Consistent Individuals, Time-Inconsistent Households,” Journal of Finance, forthcoming.
- “Public Information and Coordination: Evidence from a Credit Registry Expansion,” with Jose Liberti and Daniel Paravisini, Journal of Finance, 66 (2011), pp. 379–412. (Brattle Award: Distinguished Corporate Finance Paper in the Journal of Finance, 2011.)
- “Information and Incentives Inside the Firm: Evidence from Loan Officer Rotation,” with Jose Liberti and Daniel Paravisini, Journal of Finance, 65 (2010), pp. 795–828. (Brattle Award: First Prize—Best Corporate Finance Paper in the Journal of Finance, 2010.)
- “Screening on Loan Terms: Evidence from Maturity Choice in Consumer Credit,” with Andres Liberman and Daniel Paravisini, Columbia University, Working Paper 18-05, January 2018.
- “Heterogeneous Time Preferences Within the Household,” Columbia University, 2015. (Best Quantitative Paper Prize, 6th Behavioral Finance Working Group Conference, December 2013.)
- Household Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational Economics