Phone: (215) 574-6460
Fax: (215) 574-4303
Send an e-mail to Lukasz Drozd
- “Understanding International Prices: Customers as Capital,” with Jaromir B. Nosal, American Economic Review, 102(1) (February 2012), pp. 364–395.
- “Non-tradable Goods’ Real Exchange Rate Puzzle,” with Jaromir B. Nosal, in Lucrezia Reichlin and Kenneth West, eds., NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2009, pp. 227–249.
Working Papers and Works in Progress
- "Modeling the Revolving Revolution: The Debt Collection Channel," with Ricardo Serrano-Padial, Working Paper 17-02, January 2017.
- “Modeling the Credit Card Revolution: The Role of IT Reconsidered,” with Ricardo Serrano-Padial.
- “Long-Run Price Elasticity of Trade Flows and the Trade Comovement Puzzle,” with Jaromir B. Nosal.
- “On Prepayment and Rollover Risk in the U.S. Credit Card Market,” with Ricardo Serrano-Padial.
- “Pricing-to-Market in Business Cycle Models,” with Jaromir B. Nosal.
- “Competing for Customers: A Search Model of the Market for Unsecured Credit,” with Jaromir B. Nosal.
- International Economics