Published and Accepted Papers
- “Entrepreneurial Tail Risk: Implications for Employment Dynamics,” Journal of Monetary Economics, forthcoming.
- “Accounting for the Sources of Macroeconomic Tail Risks,” with E. Atalay and Z. Wang, Economics Letters, 165 (2018), pp. 65–69.
- “Fiscal Stimulus and Distortionary Taxation,” with H. Uhlig, Review of Economic Dynamics, 18:4 (2015), pp. 894-920.
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Economic Insights Articles
Working Papers and Works in Progress
- “Accounting for the Sources of Macroeconomic Tail Risks,” with Enghin Atalay and Zhenting Wang, Working Paper 18-08, February 2018.
- “The Role of Startups for Local Labor Markets,” with Gerald Carlino, Working Paper 17-31, September 2017.
- "Political Distribution Risk and Aggregate Fluctuations," with Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, and Pablo Guerron-Quintana, Working Paper 17-25, August 2017.
- "Identification Through Heterogeneity," with Pooyan Amir-Ahmadi, Working Paper 17-11, April 2017.
- "A Narrative Approach to a Fiscal DSGE Model," Working Paper 16-11, April 2016.
- "Entrepreneurial Tail Risk: Implications for Employment Dynamics."
- "Fiscal Stimulus and Distortionary Taxation" (with Harald Uhlig).