Phone: (215) 574-6095
Fax: (215) 574-4303
Send an e-mail to Jeffrey Brinkman
- “Not in My Backyard? Not So Fast. The Effect of Marijuana Legalization on Neighborhood Crime,” with David Mok-Lamme, Regional Science and Urban Economics, 78 (2019).
- “The Political Economy of Municipal Pension Funding,” with Daniele Coen-Pirani and Holger Sieg, American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, 10:3 (2018), pp. 215–246.
- “Congestion, Agglomeration, and the Structure of Cities,” Journal of Urban Economics, 94 (2016), pp. 13—31.
- “Firm Dynamics in an Urban Economy,” with Daniele Coen‐Pirani and Holger Sieg, International Economic Review, 56:4 (2015), pp. 1135–1164.
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Business Review Articles
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Economic Insights Articles
Working Papers and Works in Progress
- "The Geography of Travel Behavior in the Early Phase of the COVID-19 Pandemic," with Kyle Mangum, Working Paper 20-38, September 2020.
- "Freeway Revolts!" with Jeffrey Lin, Working Paper 19-29, July 2019.
- "Not in My Backyard? Not So Fast. The Effect of Marijuana Legalization on Neighborhood Crime," with David Mok-Lamme, Working Paper 17-19, July 2017.
- "The Political Economy of Underfunded Municipal Pension Plans," with Daniele Coen-Pirani and Holger Sieg, Working Paper 16-16, June 2016.
- "Congestion, Agglomeration, and the Structure of Cities," Working Paper 16-13, May 2016.
- "The Supply and Demand of Skilled Workers in Cities and the Role of Industry Composition," Working Paper 14-32, October 2014.
- "Estimating a Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Firm Location Choices in an Urban Economy," with Daniele Coen-Pirani and Holger Sieg, Working Paper 12-26, October 2012.
- Urban Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Computational Methods