Phone: (215) 574-3813
Fax: (215) 574-6637
Send an e-mail to Jonas Arias
Personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/jonasarias/
- “Positive Trend Inflation and Determinacy in a Medium-Sized New Keynesian Model,” with Guido Ascari, Nicola Branzoli, and Efrem Castelnuovo, International Journal of Central Banking, forthcoming. (Accepted version )
- “The Systematic Component of Monetary Policy: An Agnostic Identification Procedure,” with Dario Caldara and Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, Journal of Monetary Economics, 101, pp. 1–13, (January 2019).
- “Inference Based on SVARs Identified with Sign and Zero Restrictions: Theory and Application,” with Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez and Daniel F. Waggoner, Econometrica 86 (2), pp. 685–720, (March 2018).
- “The Macroeconomic Risks of Undesirably Low Inflation,” with Christopher Erceg and Mathias Trabandt, European Economic Review (Special Issue: The Post-Crisis Slump), 88, pp. 88–107, (September 2016).
- “Inference Based on Proxy-SVARs” with Daniel F. Waggoner and Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Economic Insights Articles