Open to Regulatory Agencies, Industry, and Academia
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, the Consumer Finance Institute (CFI), the Supervisory Research and Policy Forum (SURF), and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania invite you to participate in the latest of our workshop series examining emerging issues in the credit card market.
The workshop will include presentations, case studies, and panel discussions. The workshop aims to provide regulators, industry experts, and academic contributors an opportunity to share research, views, and opinions on emerging risks, challenges, and the industry landscape more broadly. The workshop will cover an array of topics including:
- applications of credit scoring;
- trends in credit finance, credit risk, and risk appetite;
- prediction and loss forecasting;
- fraud trends and mitigation;
- regulation, surveillance, and compliance;
- evolution and innovations in payments/faster payments;
- technology adoption and machine learning; and
- industry evolution, competition, and disruption/fintech.
Please email all inquiries to email@example.com.