The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia and the Pennsylvania Early Learning Investment Commission are pleased to present this event for Philadelphia employers and human resource executives.
COVID-19 has exposed an urgent need for public-private solutions to challenges faced by working families, especially around childcare. Some employers have expanded their childcare benefits and family-centric policies in response. But many employers may not be aware of available childcare assistance options or how to implement them at their own businesses.
The Business Case for Employer-Assisted Childcare will present information, best practices, cost-saving measures, and the tools and resources needed to achieve success for your business and for working families.
- learn about current research showing the need and benefits of private sector childcare support strategies;
- get a menu of childcare assistance options;
- hear examples of how Philadelphia businesses are supporting their working families;
- learn more about childcare tax credits and economic benefits; and
- discover resources and services available to assist with choosing and implementing a plan.
Register today to hear from these experts:
- Mary Ann Hood, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Law Enforcement; Director, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Julia Barfield, Senior Manager, Policies and Programs, ECE, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Amanda Atkinson, Managing Director, Child Development and Family Services, PHMC
- Bill Grant, Consultant; Former Owner/CEO, Hildebrandt Learning Centers
- Alexandra Gotts, Principal, HR, Vanguard
- Melanie Bronfin, Policy Advisor, Louisiana Policy Institute for Children
- Robert Maida, Tax Managing Director, KPMG
- Claudia F. Curry, Project Manager, CCAMPIS; Director, Women’s Outreach and Advocacy Center, Community College of Philadelphia
- Marnie Aylesworth, Executive Director, The Pennsylvania Key
- Julia H. Klein, Chairwoman and CEO, C.H. Briggs Company, Inc.