Join us this summer for the Keys to Financial Success teacher-training program. We're making it easier than ever to get the best materials and training to teach your students financial literacy.
- Interested in teaching your own high school personal finance class?
- Ready to retool the existing financial literacy experience you provide to your students?
This professional development program acquaints educators with the 47-lesson Keys to Financial Success high school personal finance program. Over 28 days, participants will attend in-person and online sessions and work through online interactive and video modules that acquaint them with the Keys curriculum. All participants will attend a one-hour Zoom session on June 29 and three in-person sessions on July 12, July 13, and July 27 at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. In addition, participants will complete about 20 hours of online work at their own pace.
When: June 29 to July 27, 2022
- Kickoff Webinar: June 29, 2022; 4:00–5:00 p.m. ET
- In-person Session 1: July 12, 2022; 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. ET
- In-person Session 2: July 13, 2022; 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. ET
- In-person Session 3: July 27, 2022; 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m. ET
(Participants are required to attend all sessions and complete all online work in order to receive credit for the program.)
Credit: 40 PD Hours (Act 48 in Pennsylvania)
Registration Deadline: June 26, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET