The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s Supervisory Research Forum (SURF) and Consumer Finance Institute (CFI) invite you to participate in the latest in our conference series examining emerging trends in the auto lending market.
The virtual conference will include presentations, case studies, and panel discussions. The event aims to provide regulators, industry experts, and academic contributors an opportunity to share research, views, and opinions on emerging risks, challenges, and the industry landscape more broadly. The workshop will cover an array of topics including:
- impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the auto consumer/sector;
- demand and supply side trends and issues - on used car inventory, new car rollouts;
- auto credit risk and risk appetite, including implications of credit score migration;
- originations, fraud trends, collections, used car values ― risks and mitigants;
- regulation, monitoring, consumer protection, and compliance;
- use of alternative data, and new modeling techniques using AI/ML and NLP;
- industry evolution (Electric Vehicles, self-driving technology), competition, and disruption/fintech.