We are hosting our annual Fintech Conference at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia again on Monday, November 9, and Tuesday, November 10. This year, the conference will be virtual, and we will be have a much shorter program. We will miss the opportunity to network among fintech experts and will miss the famous “Sake Toast” this year. The overall conference will be at least as impactful as our previous annual fintech events; view this year’s agenda.
Our organizing partners this year are the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, the Brookings Institution, the Bank Policy Institute, Cambridge University, and Columbia University. Please use the link Fintech 2020 Conference Site to register for the conference. Registration is free. The limit has been increased from 200 in the previous years (in-person at the Bank building) to 1,000 this year. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Julapa Jagtiani – Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Christopher F. Feeney – Bank Policy Institute
- Richard Herring – The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Aaron Klein – The Brookings Institution
- Patricia Mosser – Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs
- Raghavendra Rau – University of Cambridge