Financial industry CEOs, leaders, and professionals working on the frontlines of information security and law enforcement are invited to join the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia for a daylong virtual event, “Preparing for What Comes Next.”
At the 11th Banker and Law Enforcement Cybersecurity Conference, leading experts will offer useful information on the latest trending topics, including:
- State of cyber
- Preparing for the next incident — approaches to reducing impact
- Research in cybersecurity
- Supply chain and vendor risk
- Cybersecurity insurance
Featured speakers include:
- Arielle Baine, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency State Coordinator for Delaware
- Austin Morris Jr., Morris Risk Management LLC
- Donna Ross of Radian and Philip Bigge of Citi Bank in a panel discussion, “Taking It in Stride: How Did You Address the Next Big Thing?”
Download the full agenda.
Please register by October 17, 2022.
You can now submit your questions for our speakers ahead of the event. Just go to Slido.com and enter the event code #FRBCyberCon1022 in the box at the top of the page.