To: All Member Banks in the Third Federal Reserve District
Attention: Chief Executive Officer
Subject: Election Results and Other Appointments
We are pleased to announce the following election results:
- William Aichele, chairman of Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania and Univest Bank and Trust Co., Souderton, PA, has been re-elected as Class A director by member banks in Electoral Group 1. Mr. Aichele’s second term will begin on January 1, 2017.
- Edward Graham, retired chairman, president, and chief executive officer of South Jersey Industries, Folsom, NJ, has been re-elected as a Class B director by member banks in Electoral Group 2. Mr. Graham’s second term will begin on January 1, 2017.
Additionally, the following appointments were made by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and are effective January 1, 2017:
- Michael J. Angelakis, chairman and CEO of Atairos Management, L.P., Bryn Mawr, PA, and senior advisor to the Executive Management Committee, Comcast Corporation, Philadelphia, PA, has been appointed chairman of the board of directors.
- Brian M. McNeill, president and CEO, TouchPoint, Inc., Concordville, PA, has been appointed as deputy chairman of the board of directors.
Our board of directors also made the following appointment:
- Mark Turner, president, CEO, and director of WSFS Financial Corporation and WSFS Bank, Wilmington, DE, has been re-appointed by the board of directors of this Reserve Bank to represent the Third District on the Federal Advisory Council, effective January 1, 2017, to December 31, 2017.
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia - Board of Directors 2017
Michael J. Angelakis, Chairman
Chairman and CEO
Atairos Management, L.P.
Senior Advisor to the Executive Management Committee
Brian M. McNeill, Deputy Chairman
President and CEO
Phoebe A. Haddon
William S. Aichele
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania
President and CEO
Atlantic Community Bankers Bank
Edward J. Graham
Retired Chairman, President, and CEO
South Jersey Industries
President and Executive Director
David R. Hunsicker
Chairman, President, and CEO
New Tripoli Bank
Carol J. Johnson
Retired President and COO
AlliedBarton Security Services
Federal Advisory Council Representative
President, CEO, and Director
WSFS Financial Corporation and WSFS Bank
Effective January 1, 2017–December 31, 2017