Phone: (215) 574-6095
Fax: (215) 574-4303
Send an e-mail to Jeffrey Brinkman
- “Congestion, Agglomeration, and the Structure of Cities,” Journal of Urban Economics, 94 (2016), pp. 13—31.
- “Firm Dynamics in an Urban Economy,” with Daniele Coen‐Pirani and Holger Sieg, International Economic Review, 56:4 (2015), pp. 1135–1164.
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Business Review Articles
Working Papers and Works in Progress
- "The Political Economy of Underfunded Municipal Pension Plans," with Daniele Coen-Pirani and Holger Sieg, Working Paper 16-16, June 2016.
- "Congestion, Agglomeration, and the Structure of Cities," Working Paper 16-13, May 2016.
- "The Supply and Demand of Skilled Workers in Cities and the Role of Industry Composition," Working Paper 14-32, October 2014.
- "Estimating a Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Firm Location Choices in an Urban Economy," with Daniele Coen-Pirani and Holger Sieg, Working Paper 12-26, October 2012.
- Urban Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Computational Methods