- "Assessing Bankruptcy Reform in a Model with Temptation and Equilibrium Default," Journal of Public Economics, forthcoming.
- "Reverse Mortgage Loans: A Quantitative Analysis," with Irina A. Telyukova, Journal of Finance, forthcoming.
- "Worker Flows and Job Flows: A Quantitative Investigation," with Shigeru Fujita, Review of Economic Dynamics, forthcoming.
- "Housing in Retirement Across Countries," with Irina A. Telyukova, in Contemporary Issues in Microeconomics, J.E. Stiglitz and M. Guzman, eds., London, UK: Palgrave Macmillan, December 2015.
- "A Quantitative Analysis of Unemployment Benefit Extensions," Journal of Monetary Economics, 59(7), November 2012, 686-702.
- "Rising Indebtedness and Temptation: A Welfare Analysis," Quantitative Economics, 3(2), July 2012, 257-288.
- "Business Cycles in the Equilibrium Model of Labor Market Search and Self-Insurance," International Economic Review, 53(2), May 2012, 399-432.
- "A Quantitative Theory of Unsecured Consumer Credit with Risk of Default," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Dean Corbae, and José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, Econometrica, 75(6), November 2007, 1525-1589.
- "Default and Aggregate Fluctuations in Storage Economies," with José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, in Frontiers in Applied General Equilibrium Modelling, with T. Kehoe, T.N. Srinivasan, and J. Whalley, eds., Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2005.
- "Health-Care Reform or Labor Market Reform? A Qualitative Analysis of the Affordable Care Act," with Didem Tüzemen, Working Paper 15-34/R, February 2016.
- "Credit, Bankruptcy, and Aggregate Fluctuations," with José-Victor Ríos-Rull, Working Paper 14-31, October 2014.
- "Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents," with Nils Gornemann and Keith Kuester, Working Paper 12-21, September 2012.
- "Home Equity Withdrawal in Retirement," with Irina A. Telyukova, Working Paper 11-15, April 2011.
- "Optimal Capital Income Taxation with Housing," Working Paper 10-11, April 2010.
- "Rising Earning Instability, Portfolio Choice, and Housing Prices"
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Business Review Articles
- Household Finance
- Labor Market
- Computational Methods