Phone: (215) 574-3713
Send an e-mail to Burcu Eyigungor
Current Working Papers
- "A Quantitative Analysis of the U.S. Housing and Mortgage Markets and the Foreclosure Crisis," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 15-13, March 2015.
- "Continuous Markov Equilibria with Quasi-Geometric Discounting," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 14-6, March 2014.
- "Do Supply Restrictions Raise the Value of Urban Land? The (Neglected) Role of Production Externalities," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 13-37, September 2013. (Supersedes Working Paper 12-25.)
- "Debt Dilution and Seniority in a Model of Defaultable Sovereign Debt," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 13-30, July 2013. (Supersedes Working Paper 12-14.)
- "Maturity, Indebtedness, and Default Risk," with Satyajit Chatterjee, Working Paper 11-33, August 2011.
- "Specific Capital and Vintage Effects on the Dynamics of Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review Vol. 100(3) June 2010.
- "Maturity, Indebtedness, and Default Risk" with Satyajit Chatterjee (February 2009). Revise and resubmit, American Economic Review.
- "Foreclosures and House Price Dynamics: A Quantitative Analysis of the Mortgage Crisis and the Foreclosure Prevention Policy" with Satyajit Chatterjee (September 2009).
- "Sovereign Debt Spreads in a Markov Switching Regime" (November 2006).
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Business Review Articles
- Labor Economics
- Open Economy Macroeconomics