Community Development Events
The Impact of Workout Options on Borrowers’ Credit Reports and Scores
Sponsors: Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia’s Community Development Studies and Education Department, Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Delaware Valley, and Urban Affairs Coalition’s Foreclosure Prevention Task Force
Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The conference was designed for housing counselors, creditors, servicers, and others involved in foreclosure prevention.
The conference focused on these questions:
- How are workout options recorded?
- How are workout options scored?
- What are the dynamics and trade-offs among workout options?
- Agenda (1 page, 110 KB)
- Industry Perspective on Credit Reporting and Scoring (19 pages, 669 KB)
- The Impact of Workout Options on Borrowers’ Credit Reports and Scores (28 pages, 275 KB)
- Life After Foreclosure: Time to Reevaluate Lending Practices? (23 pages, 303 KB)
- FICO Scoring Questions: How Mortgage Delinquencies Affect FICO Scores (14 pages, 592 KB)
- Foreclosure’s Wake: The Credit Experiences of Individuals Following Foreclosure (29 pages, 482 KB)
- The Impact of Differences Between Consumer- and Creditor-Purchased Credit Scores (22 pages, 1 MB)
- (1:29:42, 175 MB)
- (1:00:53, 133 MB)
- (2:04:45, 200 MB)
- (57:51, 66.9 MB)
For more information, contact:
(215) 574-6569 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the main Community Development events page.