Home > Research & Data > Economists > Leena Rudanko
- "Customer Capital," with François Gourio, Review of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
- "Can Intangible Capital Explain Cyclical Movements in the Labor Wedge?" with François Gourio, American Economic Review P&P, May 2014.
- "Aggregate and Idiosyncratic Risk in a Frictional Labor Market," American Economic Review, vol. 101:6 (October 2011), pp. 2823-43.
- "Labor Market Dynamics Under Long-Term Wage Contracting," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 56:2 (March 2009), pp. 170-83.
Working Papers and Works in Progress
- "Unions in a Frictional Labor Market," with P. Krusell
- "Learning from Search in the Housing Market," with I. Telyukova, N. Miller, and M. Sklarz
- "Investing in Demand over the Business Cycle," with F. Gourio
- Frictional markets
- Dynamic contracting
- Search theory