Home > Research & Data > Economists > Marina Azzimonti
- "Barriers to Investment in Polarized Societies," American Economic Review, 101:5 (2011), pp. 2182-2204.
- "Distortionary Taxes and Public Investment When Government Promises Are Not Enforceable," with P. Sarte and J. Soares, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 33:9 (2009), pp. 1662-81.
- "Aggregation and Aggregation," with E. de Francisco and P. Krusell, Journal of the European Economic Association Papers and Proceedings, 6:2-3 (2008), pp. 381-94.
- "Production Subsidies and Redistribution," with E. de Francisco and P. Krusell, Journal of Economic Theory, 142:1 (2008). (Also circulated as "The Political Economy of Labor Subsidies.")
- "Barriers to Foreign Direct Investment Under Political Instability," with P. Sarte, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond Economic Quarterly, 93:3 (Summer 2007).
- "Median-Voter Equilibria in the Neoclassical Growth Model Under Aggregation," with E. de Francisco and P. Krusell, Scandinavian Journal of Economics, 108:4 (2006).
- "Polarized Business Cycles," with Matthew Talbert, Working Paper 13-44, November 2013.
- "The Dynamics of Public Investment Under Persistent Electoral Advantage," Working Paper 13-43, November 2013.
- "The Political Polarization Index," Working Paper 13-41, September 2013.
- "Financial Globalization, Inequality, and the Raising of Public Debt," Working Paper 12-6, February 2012.
- "Partisan Cycles and the Consumption Volatility Puzzle," with Matthew Talbert, Working Paper 11-21, June 2011.
- "Analyzing the Case for a Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution," with M. Battaglini and S. Coate, R&R Review of Economic Studies (2010).
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia Business Review Articles
Works in Progress
- Political Economy
- Public Finance