Home > Education > Money in Motion Exhibit > School and Group Tours
School and Group Tours
We'd be happy to have your school, community, or summer camp group visit Money in Motion, but for groups of 10 or more, you must make arrangements in advance. Exhibit staff are on hand at all times to assist your group.
Money in Motion is free, and it's interesting and fun for young people and adults alike; however, we recommend that students who visit our exhibit be 10 or older.
Call (215) 574-6257 to arrange your visit or e-mail Patricia Lenar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lesson plans for teachers are also available.
Hours and Admission
- Monday through Friday - January and February - 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday - March through December - 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- June through August: also open Saturday - 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.,
Sunday - 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Last visitor admitted a half hour before closing.
- School groups are scheduled Monday through Friday at 9:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 11:30 a.m.
- It takes approximately 45 minutes for a school group to clear our security and complete a required on-site activity.
When planning your trip to Philadelphia, you may want to consider a number of other educational experiences located close to the Philadelphia Fed. Please click below for more information:
For information on parking, please visit the Independence Visitor Center website.
- All personal items will be subject to x-ray screening, and visitors will pass through a metal detector.
- Adults may bring in cameras, cell phones, and video equipment; however, their use is prohibited on Bank premises.