Home > Community Development > Community Development Events > The Future of the Disability Housing Market
Community Development Events
The Future of the Disability Housing Market
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Tuesday, June 14, 2011, 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
This invitation-only event is designed for professionals in the community development and disability sectors looking for state-of-the-art tools and approaches to raising capital and developing housing for disabled individuals. The target audience includes housing developers, lenders and other bankers, and social service and government representatives who want to develop housing for disabled individuals. The event is being hosted by the Philadelphia Fed in cooperation with:
- Inglis Foundation, which serves adults with severe physical disabilities through a long-term care facility, affordable and wheelchair-accessible housing units, a day program, and other services. Located in Philadelphia, Inglis was established more than 130 years ago.
- The Disability Opportunity Fund (DOF), a national community development financial institution that focuses on developing affordable and suitable housing for people with disabilities. DOF, which is based in Albertson, NY, provides loans to real estate developers, communities, and organizations.
- Agenda (2 pages, 49 KB)
- Accessibility, Affordability, and Sustainability in Supportive Housing
(15 pages, 1.1 MB)
- An Update on the Regional Economy and Housing Markets (4 slides, 159 KB)
- PHFA Initiatives to House and Support Persons with Disabilities (23 pages, 138 KB)
- Fact Sheet on the Inglis Foundation (2 pages, 83 KB)
- Fact Sheet on the Disability Opportunity Fund (1 page, 4.66 MB)
- (20:36, 31.8 MB)
- (1:02:16, 95.1 MB)
- (49:32, 63.5 MB)
- (24:42, 31.0 MB)
- (1:02:39, 98.8 MB)
- (1:13:49, 111.0 MB)
For more information, contact:
(215) 574-6458 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the main Community Development events page.