Home > Bank Resources > Services for Financial Institutions > Business Continuity and Contingency
Business Continuity and Contingency
For general questions about contingency, please contact the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia:
Following is general contact information for the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia (FRBP):
- Customers may obtain information about FRBP service level information for the current day from a recorded message on our Customer Hotline (800-869-0011), which is accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- For Cash-specific guidance or issues, please contact the Cash Administration Division at (215)574-6324 during normal business hours.
- If your normal cash ordering mechanism is inaccessible or unavailable, please contact Cash Administration for assistance.
- Cash orders submitted outside of FedLine® Web must be submitted in writing, on bank letterhead, and signed by an authorized official at the depository institution. Written requests for cash orders may be faxed to Cash Administration at (215)574-3932.
- For emergency requests after normal business hours, please call (215) 574-6000.
For specific contingency information about other National Federal Reserve Financial Services operations please refer to the National Business Continuity Guide .